OK So I have decided to try this whole blogging thing. This is just a quick little post to let people know that this page now exists :)
I hope to update this fairly regularly in order to keep people in the loop as to what is going on in my life! It seems to work fairly well for John and Sara so hopefully I can keep up with it ...
I am moving to Tyler in 5 weeks!! I am so excited to start my new life with Ryan and Sky-Bear!! I have a job waiting for me there, we have an amazing new apartment, and I am already enrolled in school!! Everything is falling in to place so perfectly, it is like it is just meant to be!!
These next 5 weeks are going to be crazy hectic!! I have finals, packing, making sure I see everyone before I leave ... !!
I sent out an email with our new address; however, if you did not receive it please let me know and I will make sure you get it. My cell phone number won't change, and once we get our new house number I will let everyone know what it is. Ryan and I are both doing summer school and he still has nursing clinicals so things will be busy, so I really hope people don't take it personal if we don't return phone calls right away!! It will definitely take some time to get used to our new arrangements and learning to balance everything perfectly!! Txts and e-mails will probably be the best option of getting in touch with us for the first month or so that we are in Tyler.
Anyways, I have to get going, I need to pick up Stac so we can decorate Easter eggs!!
Happy Easter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment