Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 Finals down, 2 to go!!

I can't believe this semester is already almost over!! Tomorrow I have my last 2 finals then on Tuesday I have an appointment with my new pulmonary disease specialist, and then Friday my love and our Sky Bear will be here!! I am sooooo excited!!
Ryan has something planned for Friday night but won't even give me a hint as to what it is!! My only instructions for the evening: make sure Skyler has a baby sitter, and wear a nice dress. Men!!! The stress is killing me!! Luckily I still have these last finals to keep me busy, not to mention some last minute packing. I swear, packing is a never ending job!! My only relief is knowing that if I do it right, unpacking will be so much easier than if I just threw everything in a box!!
We are trying to get a family dinner set for Saturday evening since we will be leaving Sunday morning. My first Mother's Day and I get to spend it in a moving truck!!
When we get to Tyler things will be crazy busy!!! I need to make an appointment with my admissions counselor at UT Tyler to try to get permission to take one last class, plus there was some sort of screw up with my records. Apparently they have my birthday in wrong which is my default password for all school email. and since I apparently don't know what my birthday is, I can't log on. But the counselor said he could fix all that with me in person.
Other than school we have to prepare our new home!! I am so excited to be there to tuck Skyler in every night and deal with all of her 3 year old temper tantrums. I am so ready to fall asleep with Ryan every night and wake up to make sure everyone gets out the door on time and with every thing they need. I know people think I am crazy and that I might not know what I am getting myself in to; but I promise, I know without a doubt in my mind that this is exactly where I am supposed to be in life. I will be a wife and a mom all at the same time, which make me a little anxious, but I believe if a person isn't anxious to become a parent, then they are not ready to be one!!
Oh we got our new home number for when we get all settled! 903-561-2087
Emails and texts will still be the easiest way to get in touch with us. I ask that all of our family and friends please not get upset if we are unable to respond right away. It will take time to become accustomed to our new arrangements, plus life with a toddler is distracting and you sometimes forget that you meant to answer that txts from 5 hours earlier... lol
I guess my next update will probably be after my amazing date night with the love of my life or after we get all settled in to our new home in Tyler!!
//Sara
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment