Wow I am terrible at keeping this thing updated! So much has happened these last few months!
We moved back to San Antonio! I actually miss Tyler a lot more than I thought I would. I miss the people, the weather, my school... mainly just all of it. We are happy to be back in San Antonio, so close to so much family. Matt and Mary moved down here with their precious little Em, which we love! Skyler and Emily act like sisters, not cousins. Man, those girls can argue lol. It is too cute to be upsetting though, I love that Sky has a little sibling. She is convinced that we will be having a baby soon. She is actually already drawing her new baby brother pictures, I think she may know something that Ryan and I don't!
Skyler has had so many firsts! She performed in her first primary program on October 16. It was amazing. I love the primary program, it is one of my favorite events of the year. Plus, Sky was simply amazing. She even spoke her lines into the microphone in front of the entire congregation (for any of you that know how Skyler can give you the stare down for hours before opening up this is kind of a big deal). Ryan and I were so proud! She also just started pre-k. I almost cried when we dropped her off. I cannot believe my baby girl is already almost five :( I want her to be little forever! I am so proud of our little princess though. She is growing up into a beautiful little girl, on the inside and out!
Ryan and I celebrated our first year anniversary and we have a tentative date for our sealing! I cannot believe we have already been married for a year. More importantly, I cannot wait to be sealed to my loving, perfect husband for time and all eternity! I am truly lucky to have married my best friend and I fall in love with him all over every day. With the promise of a temple marriage quickly approaching it helps us keep the importance of our relationship in perspective. I have developed patience with both myself and my loving hubby :) One question I ask myself regularly is "how important is this one instance when it comes to eternity?" It helps me stop and realize how silly I am being about something that, really, doesn't matter.
I'm sorry there are no pictures, Mary has the most recent ones and she is currently in Las Vegas celebrating the sealing of Tyce to his perfect parents! Congratulations to my beautiful cousin Lisa and her ever-expanding little family!
I love how much I am at peace with my life right now. Things are not perfect, but I am so completely happy with my life and where it is leading. I can see how the church makes my family stronger, I see how it has helped me turn in to the person that I always wanted to be. For the first time in my life I am able to say that I am truly happy. there are no lurking ghosts or unanswered questions. I have been able to put many things behind me and just enjoy being married to the man I love and raising our beautiful daughter together.
No comments:
Post a Comment