We were finally able to go to San Antonio March 11. It was a much needed break! March is a big birthday month for our family, plus we missed Sky's birthday as well as Anya's birthday so we had a massive combined birthday dinner at the Bacon's. It was so nice! I took Stac to get her ears pierced for her 12th birthday :) she loved it! She is so much like me it's crazy!
I love the girl! I think Skyler replaced my mom this trip with Aunt Anya lol. She wouldn't leave her side!! Anya is so great with her!
Skyler got spoiled this trip! We had a Preston Boot Day with Suzanne. Skyler was going to the rodeo with Aunt Joye and could not possibly go without first cowgirl-ing it up!! She got boots, a shirt, a belt with a giant jeweled buckle, and most importantly a purse shaped like a horse!! She was definitely ready for her night at the rodeo!! I only have a picture on my phone right now so I will need to upload one later. She was absolutely ecstatic and adorable!! She loves her Aunt Joye! So much so that I think she would choose to go live with her. However, this may have to do with the fact that Joye gave her nothing but coca-cola and candy for 16 hours :P !!
We had a lunch with gramps, which was so nice!! I miss my gramps! He was a trooper with Skyler waking him up at 5 am every morning! It was too cold to go swimming this trip, but hopefully soon we will get to enjoy the Preston Pool!
We got to hang out with Grandma Millie and Sheila which was great! And I didn't fall asleep on the couch, which never happens!! Sheila somehow ended up with Skyler's favorite baby, Sleepy-T. I think she took her on purpose so we would have to stop by again before we headed out :)
I got to see miss Autumn!! Oh my gosh I miss her!! She definitely teamed up with Ryan trying to get me to move back to SA, which I think we will do eventually. I want to finish school here in Tyler first!
Right now we are looking for a town home or a house to rent for the next two years. Anyways, that is all for tonight
Talk to you soon
//Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment