Skyler has been so cute this week! She has been having some major emotional meltdowns so we have been trying to spend extra quality time with her to help. It is sometimes easy for me to forget how much this little girl has already been through in her short life. This week she has made a vegetable tray with dip, Rice Krispy Treats, and homemade pizza! She was also unfortunate enough to wake up with pink up in both eyes. Luckily it was gone in two days, and it didn't interfere with my finals or Ryan's work! Who knew kids could get sick at such a perfect time?
We are going to try to get family pictures done before the end of the month. We have never had any done! We just need a cute summer time idea :)

Ok, that is just rude to tease everyone with the talk of kids! c'mon just do it already! :)
ReplyDeleteNow about these pictures, I think it's a great idea. It's kinda sad you don't live out here (you like how I throw that not so subtle hint in there?) cause I'm getting ready to book time with this amazing photographer who is pretty cheap for what you get and I bet she would have been perfect for the task!! Just saying.
Love you guys! um we kinda miss you too!